CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Update, update!!!

Is it fair to say that nothing fun and exciting happens in my world? Probably not, huh?

I am so excited though! The week before school starts, I am going to take my family on a "mini" vacation. I haven't gone anywhere all summer due to the change in jobs and I finally got my week off! My daughter was able to go all over Texas and even travelled all the way to Las Vegas... but I was stuck here... working. We're not planning anything big and spectucular, just a week in the Dallas area. We are going to Six Flags, visiting some museums and I can't decide on whether or not to go to the Dallas or the Ft. Worth zoo. Any suggestions? And of course, we can't go to a big city and not shop, so we will do that too!

3 comments:

no_iffer said...

Good for you! Vacations, no matter where you are going, are fantastic memory makers. We took M to the Fort Worth zoo this summer and had a blast. It was huge and had lots of shade and air conditioned exhibits and if you go on Wednesday, tickets are half price. I think all three of us got in for like 12 bucks. I have never been to the dallas zoo but would highly recommend the fw zoo. I loved it!!!

kj said...

the ft worth zoo was a staple in our childhood. i would definitely recommend going! it's tons of fun and i hope you enjoy it!

Meems said...

How exciting to get to go on a vacation. I am so behind on your life. So you switched jobs? Maybe I can better keep up now, with you blogging and all. I hope the switch was for the better.