CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Babies

Tonight, as I did nursery for church, I realized how much I miss Diamond being a baby. The babyhood just doesn't last long enough and you have to treasure each and every smile, laugh, cry, and even dirty diaper a baby has - because before you know it, this will be just a memory.

I had so much fun with the babies tonight. I really loved it. They were all so well behaved and even though they didn't speak the words we know, they still communicate with each other. I sat there in a little circle playing with three infants and a toddler. The infants, with their sounds, were making each other laugh and smile. It was just so adorable! I wished I had video of them interacting with each other. One would make a little sound, and it would make the other one smile. Then she would make a sound, and the others would giggle. Too cute!!!

Who knew a room full of babies could be so entertaining to me? Thanks babies!

1 comment:

Bethany Hernandez said...

hmmm....this post makes me wonder...=)