CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

An evening with the girls

Everybody needs that sometimes. I had a little bit of a frustrating day at work today, and hanging out with the girls was definitely a must do for the night.

It started off with a walk along the river with one of my good friends. Along with exercise, we also got some good conversation in. We couldn't have been walking that fast though because we saw several people pass by, turn around, and pass by again. I enjoyed it though...

Then I went to Hastings to check stuff out since they will be closing for a while... and there was nothing there. Well, there was still stuff there, but nothing I wanted. A lot of the store has already began its move to the new location. They were actually hauling in more carts to move stuff as I stood in the entrance way.

I ended the evening with Starbucks. I love the Starbucks. Just the smell of it makes me happy. My friends and I sat outside drinking our drinks and talking. We shared laughs, silly stories, thoughts, and everything else. It was just a good way to end the night. I love those girls!

And let me tell you, I'm glad it's Friday!

2 comments:

Bethany Hernandez said...

i'm wondering why you didn't tell everyone the main topic of our discussion last night...

=)

team D said...

I need a girls night out time. Sounds so fun have to get something together later.