CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Diet Don'ts

***PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! (I don't think you'll want to anyway.)***

I was talking to my co-worker who loves to try diets. Everytime we eat something, she pulls out her handy dandy diet book and tells us how many calories the "garbage" we are eating has. I know it is true that Hamburger Helper, McDonald's, chinese, pizza, etc., etc. are not the healthiest types food to eat, but please don't tell me I'm eating garbage.

So anyway... a friend of hers is going to try something new. The doctor no longer prescribes these special diet pills so she is going with a new method. I don't really know much about pills, but I just don't think they are effective either. If pills would make you skinnier, wouldn't we all be on them? So... to replace the pills, she is going to try a tapeworm. Yes, a tapeworm!!! I think I almost puked when she told me about it. Supposedly, you can purchase it over the internet and all you do is swallow the tapeworm larvae and it grows inside of you! Can I say gross again?!? YUCK!!! DISGUSTING!!! Why would someone purposely put a tapeworm inside themselves? I mean, there has got to be something unhealthy about that! So, the point of my story is... Try the "Eat Less, Move More" method rather than all these alternatives. It's truly the healthiest way to go.

5 comments:

rhondamarie said...

that is truly disgusting....it is amazing to me what people will do to lose weight.

Bethany Hernandez said...

gross. completely gross.

team D said...

isn't that dangerous I mean when anyone gets one they remove don't they???
Anyone??

mari said...

I have no words.

kj said...

oh...no. that is disgusting. whoa.