CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Letter L

It is broken on my keyboard! Well, it isn't actually broken, but it's a lot less sensitive than the other keys. I have to jam on it 3 or 4 times before it will type anything, which can get frustrating at times.

I just got this keyboard for Christmas last year and it can't already be messed up. I wonder if the batteries are just dying. That better be it... I use the letter L a lot! Well, I don't really know if I do, but it is one of the most commonly used letters in the English alphabet which is why it is on the row where we lay our hands on the keyboard and one of the letters used in the R S T L N E combination on Wheel of Fortune.

So, letter L key, you better get to working right again!

No comments: