CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Shoes

I realized today... Well, not really today... But I contemplated on the thought more today...

Well, I have a shoe problem. I buy shoes... and shoes... and more shoes...

The positive thing - My feet aren't growing anymore so I don't have to worry about changing sizes.

The negative thing - I don't have any room in my closet for anything else.

My argument for my purchases - Even if you gain any weight, shoes will always fit you. Hee-hee.

A positive and an argument definitely outweigh that negative. I think I need the shoe pshychiatrist...

This is not my shoe closet... Although I would not complain if it was. =)

3 comments:

Bethany Hernandez said...

oh pauline, there's nothing wrong with buying shoes! silly girl...

=)

Meems said...

A girl has to have something to shop for.

Elice said...

You can't get too many pair of shoes. Never, ever!!