CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Report Card Time

Six weeks of the school year have already passed?!? It seems like yesterday, I was sending Dime off to school with bags of school supplies in her hand. I was a little concerned about third grade and all this TAKS stuff. I don't think I ever had to do anything like it when I was in elementary school, so I wasn't and still am not really sure what to expect. I'm relieved though. Diamond has all A's with her lowest grade being a 99. I just pray she continues to do well in school and continues to want to go every morning when she wakes up -- even on the weekends (I have never seen a more excited child at 5:55 a.m.)

So for good grades and good conduct, we went to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua (and I even got her her own Kid's Meal Pack.) Yes, today I was a nice mommy. =)

No comments: