CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Top 3 sillies for the day

  • I took my car in to the dealer to have my driver's seat checked out. It would recline, but it would not unrecline on its own. I had to manually pull it up, which is not how it is supposed to be. Results: the phone book I keep in the back pocket of my seat is weighing down the unrecline spring. Take the phone book out and tada -- it works! Duh! But to my defense, I always had a phone book in my old car and never had this problem. Thank goodness they did not charge me for my silly complaint (they probably actually laughed at me instead.)
  • We had a member who had a stolen debit card. The debit card thief made several purchases at usps.com for large amounts. My boss asks around wondering what this thief could probably be buying for this amount. My answer: "Maybe he bought the personalized stamps where you can have your picture on there. I know those are really expensive." Yup, because a thief would want his picture along with his address as a record to track him.
  • My co-worker sends an e-mail out to everyone letting us know she wants to sell her car for $12,000 thousand. She then sends one out 5 minutes later realizing she put thousand in twice. A few more hours later, she sends out another e-mail saying that after further consideration and researching, she will be changing the price to $13,000!!! Um, I have never heard of anyone raising their price when trying to sell.

No comments: