CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Splatter

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem in their neighborhoods, but this morning, as I was taking Diamond to school, someone's pumkin was splattered on the road right in front of my house. Normally I park my vehicle in the garage, but due to some garage door malfunctions, I parked out front. I had pumpkin seeds on my hood. As I drove further down, there was another pumpkin smashed across the road. Then I turned the corner, and another one is there. They were everywhere! We didn't even make a jack-o-lantern and still there was one shattered in front of our house. I don't know if it is the deer that like to roam around the neighborhood that could possibly be doing it, but I sure hope it is. Gotta go clean up the pumpkin mess...

No comments: