CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Austin

Yesterday, I took my first trip to Austin. It was a nice little day trip I took with my family. We were actually on a mission. We missed the shipment of cargo boxes to the Philippines at the local oriental store so we hauled our ginormous box weighing over a hundred pounds all the way over there in hopes to find a cargo shipper.

Mission accomplished - and for about $30 cheaper too!

On top of that, we also found a really large oriental store. It was as big as a Wal-mart and had everything you could possibly think of oriental. It was like oriental store heaven. We went crazy in that store because I don't know if you have ever been to the one here, but the selection is VERY limited and also marked up in price quite a bit compared to that one over there.

They even had my special eggs. If you don't know what eggs I'm talking about, refer back to my 7 weird things about me post. Oh and they had a fish tank. Not only did they have really large fish, like tilapia on steroids, but you could also hand pick it out of the tank yourself. Lovely, huh? As much as Diamond loves animals, I don't think she was very amused with that. We came bag with a load of groceries... and some other stuff too.

No comments: