CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Two busy days down, two more to go...

Our sleepover is over!!! We made it and I think the girls had a wonderful time! I had a blast watching them play games and make new friends. I still haven't recovered from lack of sleep yet, but I think I will catch up on that tonight. Three of us slept on a queen air mattress with a secret hole in it. In the middle of the night, I hear this sound and one of the girls is blowing up the mattress while we are still on it. The unevenness must've bothered her. Well, not only did the girls have great fellowship, but so did I. I got to know a couple of my friends a bit better and they were such an amazing help to me.

Then I headed off to a 25th wedding anniversary party for one of my good friend's parents. Their relationship just sets such a positive example of how marriage should be - with God in the center. It's something I look forward to in life. The celebration was beautiful.

Tomorrow, I have another party at my boss' house - an Indian summer party. I've never been to one of those, so we shall see how it goes. Then the weekend will be over...

But the best part is, I am off Monday and Tuesday!!! Yay!!!

No comments: