CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tattoos

This past weekend, Diamond attended a slumber party birthday. When I went to pick her up Saturday morning so we could head directly to Santa's market, I find my child with make-up and tattoos all over herself... Great! Lovely! She's definitely a girly girl that's for sure.

Anyway, it's finally time for the tattoos to go and they are the hardest things to get rid of. I've tried everything and I think nail polish has been the most successful. It still leaves a gooey residue all over my fingers and her skin though. I guess I can be thankful they are temporary. =)

2 comments:

La said...

did you try baby oil?

Sara the crazy red headed girl said...

yea i agree with la baby oil always worked for me when i did the whole temp tat thing