CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Something else...

We ate at this Chinese barbecue restuarant while we were there and the first thing you see when you walk in is this...
It's a duck - appetizing? I didn't think so, but it was too late once I walked in to walk out. Then I turned the corner of this cooking section and saw this...

More duckies. You would be amazed, but this restuarant was packed the whole entire time with people waiting outside the door. It was good, if you ordered regular Chinese food, but this barbecue duck thing... well, I'm just not too sure about it.

3 comments:

Sara the crazy red headed girl said...

ok the hanging duck and the bbq duck bothers you, BUT EATING "your eggs" doesn't???? Am I reading this blog of yours right??

rhondamarie said...

i have to agree with sara...what is it about the ducks?

gulp235 said...

haha... i didn't think you would really read my old blog.

it's just different. i don't know why... =P