CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Where did all my money go?"

That is a question we get a lot of calls about at work. It's as if the credit union does some magic and we manage to use all of their money without them knowing. We secretly deduct a penny here and there and hope you won't notice... I don't think so.

So in return, we always ask, "Well, do you keep a register."

I have heard a lot of responses to this question. Some people don't lie and just plain out tell you no. Some people say yes and try to come up with crazy reasons as to why their register is $634 off what their balance is. Some people try to make excuses about why they don't (I'm not good in math; I can look at it on-line; I know how much I spend; etc, etc.) Well, on Friday, I was reading the notes on someone's account and I found my favorite reason as to why a person does not keep a register:

"I have a photographic memory and I will remember everything."

This made our Friday afternoon.

No comments: