CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

It's almost over...

I love Thanksgiving! We get to spend some good quality family time together. We make the meal together, we clean up together, and we play games. I ate way too much, but today is the one day a year when it is okay to do that! We had all the traditional turkey stuff and from the looks of it, we will probably be eating turkey for the next week!

We actually even already have our tree up. It seems Thanksgiving is so late in the month this year so we spent last night getting our tree together. It looks beautiful and homey... it even already has presents under it. None for me though - I already checked. Hee-hee...

So tomorrow, I'm not going to any of the sales. Instead I'm heading off to work. Although it's against my will to go, I don't have a choice. A bunch of co-workers sent out an e-mail yesterday, and I think my department is going to be the only ones working on the 2nd floor tomorrow. Not really, but it started to seem that way at about 4:30. But I'm thankful. I'm thankful for our awesome God, my family, my friends, my co-workers, and the constant provision God has given us through the year.

No comments: