CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A surprise

Today, one of my little Daisies surprised me with this:

Cute, huh? And I had no idea. I was even asking her to tell us how to make it and she said she would show us in December as a Christmas craft. So now I have it up in my room (because it's not too early to hang up Christmas decorations!) I just loved it. It even has my favorite color.

This little daisy is just so amazing. I can already see her heart for the Lord. We are currently taking up a special offering for kids in Bolivia. On her own, she sold cookies and raised her special offering. I am very proud of her and I'm so blessed with such good kids who are so eager to learn about Jesus every time they come. They are all truly amazing!

No comments: