CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A scare

I thought I lost my checkbook today, or yesterday, or the day before. I couldn't remember. And for someone that works in the banking industry, I've seen the horrors of lost checkbooks and I did not want mine to be another one. In my panic, I tried looking all over my house, under the chairs of my car, in my desk at work, and I even called the church because it was the last place I took it out to use. No where to be found...

So as I'm driving to pick my daughter up from piano lessons, I start replaying each day one by one and I finally remember... Middle console of my car. I stuck it in there so I could stuff candy and a soda in my purse.

Man, old age must really start to be kicking in now...

1 comment:

Sara the crazy red headed girl said...

old age????? you calling anyone in their mid to late 20's old?? im too young to be old...lol