CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MIddle of the week day off

Yup, that's what today was. In honor of veteran's day. So to all the veterans who have served our country, thank you... I guess it also helps I work somewhere that celebrates federal holidays because the kids had school.

I debated on staying awake after taking Diamond to the bus stop, but it didn't take me very long to decide to sleep a little longer. After waking up, I decided to go out and enjoy the day. I went over to my co-worker's house and played with her new toy. She got a Cricut and for any one out there who is a scrapbooker or loves to make crafts, this is the coolest thing out there. I want one now. I can either save up for one or someone, (ehem, ehem mom and dad) can get me one for Christmas. We played with it for a while until I had to move on to my dentist appointment. And unlike my last visit, I am cavity free!!! I also went to the movie theater twice today. I don't think I've done that in a very long time.

So, now I get to go to bed and thank God for a wonderful day.

Yup... some boring update, huh? Really cool and interesting things just haven't been happening. So the results are a post about my day off.

No comments: